Oceans in 30 Seconds – I was the scientific consultant on the children’s book ‘Oceans in 30 Seconds‘ published by Ivy Press. Here is a great review of ‘Oceans in 30 Seconds’ by the Guardian newspaper. You can also buy this book here.
Blogs and Newspaper Articles
- Tobago Newsday and Wild Tobago blog – Exploring the deep ocean off Tobago
- Trinidad Newsday – a 2-part article on my journey down into the Cayman Trench in the Shinkai6500 submersible: first part and second part.
- Mission Logs during Okeanos Explorer expeditions e.g. What IS That? Stumping the Scientists, Super-cute Deep-sea Cukes
- Deep Sea News – Megafauna and Minerals on the Pacific Abyss
- Real Science at SOEST – Mining, Metals and Megafauna in the Pacific Deep Sea